MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up this morning and headed to the range. I am in the process of converting from .45/.40 to 9mm. I've recently acquired a P7M8 and an EMP. I thought there was no way that the C9 could be as much fun ans these two but I wanted something a little cheaper for day in day out carry. At the range I was amazed. I shot FMJs and 124 gr. Speer God Dots at distances ranging from 7 to 15 yards. Reliability was 100% and accuracy was excellent. I am now a very proud owner of a M&P 9C. Dennis

·
Registered
89 Posts
New M&P 9c

DennisE, The more you shoot that little M&P 9mm rascal the more you'll love it. For me it's a toss-up between the 9c and 40c. Actually though I shoot the 40c a little better than the 9c. Still getting used to the 45 but it's a great gun with unbelievably light recoil for a 45 with a sucky trigger.

I've tried to assemble what I consider for me is a small collection of my favorite shooting guns in the various calibers. I started with rimfire 22lr then centerfire from 380 - 45 and two 12 ga shotguns. You'll notice I've doubled and trippled up in some manufactures and thats because the guns are so great and I love the caliber too much to pick one over the other. Thus a collection a little larger than I had originally planned.

Anyway, the point to all this is take my advice and don't shoot the M&P 40c or 45 or you'll very likely be wanting to staart your own collection of M&P's.

Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts