MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, My name is John and I have a problem.

I am an addict. There I said it. First it was 1911's, then revolvers, now it's anything with S&W on the side of it. I have a M&P9c. It is one week old tomorrow with 450 rounds through it so far. It wasn't perfect right out of the box but I love it either way.

I like the look of this forum so far. I usually can be found on The High Road and sometimes the 1911forum.

I am looking forward to spending too much time on this forum soaking up all of you guys' knowledge.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Welcome to the premiere M&P site! We are all here to help with your addiction. You have taken the 1st step by admitting your problem(?). Just 22,212 steps to go! These steps are all available here.
:wink: The folks here are very knowledgeable and helpful - as I can personally attest, being a noo-bee myself. Enjoy.

LegalRaptor

"The freedom to swing my arm ends where the other man's nose begins."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys. It looks like things are a little more lax and open minded here than in other forums. I like that a lot. The fact that one of the first things I saw was tool album art makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :twisted:

I hope I didn't speak too soon about that.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys, I feel right at home already.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess I should have said that I work at an A/V company. I design the systems now (new to the desk job, it's killing me). I used to be a manger in the field so if anyone has any questions about A/V gear, that's one thing I really do know about, PM me.

I am a musician (BA in percussion performance) and I am remodeling a 3000 sq ft 1912 home pretty much by myself. Good times.
I also know a little bit about electrical work too.

Just wanted to offer advice since I get so much out of forums, I like to be able to give back in any way I can. :mrgreen:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts