1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I'm not sure what gap you are talking about. My compact mags fit the same as the one in the picture. However, the stippled area on the front of my base looks a little different than the one in the pic.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
mine too but what is up with that price

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought an M&P40c this past Saturday and I do have a slight gap with the mag that has the finger extention. For some reason I do not have it on the one with out it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think it might be the angle that the picture was taken. Although, even at an angle it seems to have a bit less of a gap. :?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I notice that the price has significantly increased. I think the MSRP of the M&P is even higher than some Glocks. I guess that means that demand for the M&P has increased.

Back to the topic. I honestly think S&W did redesign the mag plates of the M&P. I tried to send them an email, but I haven't received a reply from them. I'll try to keep everyone updated if I receive any news. :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
18 Posts
You guys are lucky. In Mass we are stuck with the 10-rounders and the mag plates fit and look like crap. They leave a HUGE gap and don't fit even close to flush. Does anyone else experience this or is it just me?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts