MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just checking in to say hello. I just picked up a M&P9C. Great site and great info. Any recommendations I need to do to my stock M&P compact?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Yeah get a couple more M&P's :wink: Welcome to the site

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
101Combat Vet said:
Yeah get a couple more M&P's :wink: Welcome to the site

Arent you supposed to buy one for being a new member? I think I read that. Yea...I am sure I did.

Thank you for the welcome!

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
You're found a great place, and a great pistol. Congrats and welcome

·
Registered
167 Posts
Where in the DFW area can you get an M&p for the cheapest and what is the cost down there. My aunt is taking her conceal carry coarse tomorrow and I want her to pick up an M&P(9mm full or compact)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
koumiss45 said:
Where in the DFW area can you get an M&p for the cheapest and what is the cost down there. My aunt is taking her conceal carry coarse tomorrow and I want her to pick up an M&P(9mm full or compact)

Too bad I didnt know she needed a CHL class. I am an instructor for Texas.

Bachman Pawns & Guns in Dallas has the M&P Compact for something like $429 before tax but the guy said it was a sale so I dont kno what the normal price is.

Jeff Schramm of Schramms Guns & Ammo usually has some of the lowest prices for a dealer. He is at all the major guns shows. In fact this weekend there is a gun show at Will Rogers in Ft Worth. Tell your aunt to go one day if she can.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Congrats and Welcome to the forum and the M&P family.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Frisco, Texas

Welcome 1st Spartan from Frisco, Tx just north of Dallas.

koumiss45 said:

I bougth my MP 40 at a gun show in July of 2006 and haven't priced them at gun shows since. I only paid $409.00 for mine but prices may be a little higher now. I paid $499.00 at a gun store for my MP 9c just because I didn't want to take time to shop around. I would say gun shows generally have better pricing.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
WELCOME FELLOW TEXAN!

·
Registered
44 Posts
A soon to be owner of an M&P FS 9mm...

Hi M&P owners. I would like to inform the lot of you that I just purchased my first M&P Full Size in 9mm today. After shipping it was only $419. Another $15 for the transfer fee. I should have it by early next week. I'll make sure I post a pic of it when it comes home.

Oh yeah! I can't wait to get it because S&W has that $50 back plus 2 free mags rebate going on. How can you beat that? Lifetime warranty on their dime, $50 back AND two extra mags. That's a deal!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts