MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally rec'd my M&P9 last week Thanks to my Wife, and JR at Buds Gunshop for the Awesome Christmas present!!

I took it straight into the range and had to run some rounds through it. I also had my trusty G17 with me, but we wont go into that. As you might expect there were absolutyly NO malfunctions and

the Pistol ran like a champ through 300 rounds of WWB ammo. I have heard that several have had problems with this ammo, but as of yet, I have not. I was pleasantly surprised with the out of the box accuracy with the stock sights. I had planned to replace them, but follwing this session i have decided to keep them as is. Youll see why in just a few. I cant say enough about this Pistol. I think my Glocks are going to be very Jealous. S&W hit a GRANDSLAM with this one.

Here is a Pic taken of a shoot n see target at 12 yards with my wife shooting.

Here is my target at 15 yards

[/quote]

·
Registered
23 Posts
FWIW, I recognized you from "another" site. Glad to see someone else who happens to be a "G"er likes the M&P also. Mine just happens to be a 40 instead of a 9.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Small world really. I just started shooting GSSF outdoor. Been doing the indoor for awhile. Happened to see your posts for the GSSF in the "other" site.

FWIW, I can see a sub comp 9mm M&P and a G21 SF in my future.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can't be Benning. I can't make that one because of work and a "1st" grandchild on the way. Maybe INDY. In the process of putting together my 1st "unlimited" pistol.

I'm sure the roll call on the GT (GSSF forum) site will cover that. In the mean time, good luck to you and yours--and GOOD SHOOTING!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
...OOoooooo, don't play bro'

Just one comment - seeing those targets...that your wife posted up....man, don't even THINK about foolin' around
(at least at the 12 yard distance)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts