MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just shoot my new pistol and was very pleased on the result. the trigger is smooth compared to my glock. Had a more traditional feel and smoother reset. I was skeptical about how it would stack up against Glock...I like the M&P! Better grip and pointability than Glock 26......

·
Registered
692 Posts
Welcome to the site rocket! Where are your pics?!?!?! I guess I can't razz you too hard. It took me almost 6 months to post some pics! BTW Great choice! I love my 9c. Just got the x-grip extenders to allow it to fit a full size mag without a big gap at the bottom. In the words of Hannah Montana "You get the best of both Worlds" Full size and compact!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get made fun of for the Hannah Montana quote.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Yep, it's definitely a keeper and while I've never owned a Glock, so I can't really compare the two, I have shot a Glock 26 and and let's just say....I LOVE my M&P 9C.

Enjoy your new great 'little' pistol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I experienced the same in switching to M&P. I used to own and shoot only Glocks. I traded a G26 for my M&P9c and loved it from day 1, best trade I ever made. I since bought a 40c, but traded it for a Kimber, though I plan on buying one again or a 45c instead, just haven't made up my mind. Ever since I fired my first M&P my daily carry has changed with never a look back. I also added a Crimston Trace grip for even faster target acquisition and round destination certainty.

·
Registered
172 Posts
just shoot my new pistol and was very pleased on the result. the trigger is smooth compared to my glock. Had a more traditional feel and smoother reset. I was skeptical about how it would stack up against Glock...I like the M&P! Better grip and pointability than Glock 26......

I, too, have a new M&P 9c and have encountered something you (and possibly others) have experienced. The area of the polymer chassis just below the trigger guard is particularly rough and sharp; so much so that it feels like it's cutting into my middle finger. Does anyone know a safe way to smooth that down a little? I also own a full-size M&P and haven't noticed it being that rough or sharp.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Put me down as another person who prefers the M&P trigger over his Glocks. It lacks that "sproing" break that causes me (and a lot of others) to shoot ever-so-slightly to the left. Now if I could just fine someone that wants to trade a 23/27 combo for a M&P40 combo

·
Registered
8 Posts
Same here. Love my M&P—-Feels good, very accurate no complaints whatsoever.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts