MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a new M&P 9mm recently and sent 100 rounds or Remington ammo through it this Thursday at a indoor range. What a great gun!

I am new to USPSA style shooting.

Jeff

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
Welcome!

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
jtaliani is from akron also, you need to come out this way shooting.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks!

I got at Vance's Shooting Supply while in Columbus (I live in Akron). The S&W Rep was there and was running a special. They were $130 off so the purchace was $399. I found out from the rep. that Vance's is the # 1 seller in the country for M&Ps. Interesting. The Columbus Police and Cincinatti outfitted their entire forces recently with M&Ps.

I was going to go to the Riverfront Range in Cuyahoga Falls a few weeks ago, they had a fire but they will re-open in 3-4 months. I shot it for the first time at the Stonewall Range way up in Broadview Hts. recently.

Where do you do your shooting in the Akron area?

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I actually do my shooting at Jester's private range. :wink: At one point I considered joining Canton McKinley gun club but decided against it as they only offer Bullseye shooting and I heard they get extremely busy.

P.S. - I got all 3 of my M&Ps locally, thanks to price matching. My fullsize 9 ($399) is from Kames in Canton, my compact 9 ($439) is from Fin Feather and Fur in Ashland, and my 40 used from Jester.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Cleveland here. Just drove down to fin feather and fur today. They had the mp9 for 399. same as buds gun shop online.

seems like a lot of fellow Ohioans on the board.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts