MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to MP-Pistol.com and the MP pistol. Have shot Glocks for the last four years. Received a MP9 for my birthday in Feb...... Loved the way the gun felt in my hand with the medium insert. But could'nt get use to the gritty trigger and long re-set. Gary Wendell at Wendell Tactical had done work on several of my Glocks in the past. Sent him the gun to have it stippled and trigger work. Received the gun from him last week and ran about 400 rounds thru it this week-end. I'am in love now............The trigger reset is great and trigger smooth. I think my Glocks are going to get less range time. Got to get a 45 now. Glad I stumbled across this site it's great. Enclosed is a pic of my gun Gary sent. Thanks.......Phil

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
gary wendell has done work for 7 or 8 of us here in the valley his work is SUPERB if thats a word he is also one hell of a knife maker if any body sends him work they will be 100% happy he is also very knowledgable on the ar-15 as well he has a cool web site www.wendelltactical.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts