MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gang!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello, and also thank everyone on this board.

I was in the market for a new hand-gun, and just couldn't decide what I wanted. I wanted something other than Sig, because I already have a P239. I narrowed it down to an XD or a Glock. I ruled out the XD because I didn't like how top-heavy they felt, and then the Glock got scratched because the sprayer attached to my garden hose actually feels more comfortable in my hand

I was at a loss as to where to look next and thats when I stumbled on this forum. The M&P compacts caught my eye right off the bat, and after reading the numerous posts on how much they were liked I ran out a grabbed one.

I absolutely love it. It's by far the most comfortable gun I have held and fired. It's accuracy is incredible too.

So, thanks to everyone for taking the time to share your opinions, especially in such a constructive and mature way. This place puts some of the other sites I visited to shame. I think I'll be sticking around here for a while

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome!! Where about are you located in Az? I am in Phoeinx 51st Ave Union Hills just south of the 101.

If your close we should meet up for a shoot, test your new MPc!!! We are going out in the morning.

Anyway again welcome to the site and congrats on your new MPc!!! :wink:

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts