MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I have been reading on these Forums for quite some time now while considering what pistol to purchase. I had my eyes on the LE MP45 but all my shooting buddies were talking up the XD 45. It took me all of one outing with the two pistols to make the conclusion that the MP45 was the superior weapon. So, two weeks ago I purchased the LE version w/o night sights or internal mag safety. Merry Christmas to me!! I've put 250 rds down range to date and I have never before been so impressed with a gun at this price. I am greatly appreciative to this site for helping in my decision.

-Blake

Also, two of my buddies are trading in their XD's for MP45's this week. Great gun...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Weclome to the site... my little borther is in your neck of the woods going to college

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

I am originally from Caldwell, Idaho

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
101.....Were is your brother attending? I am a huge BSU fan, like most in southern Id, my two younger sisters are there.

Mr. Walker....Glad to hear there is a fellow spud on this site. I've noticed throughout the boards that many of the members are back east.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
MPshooter said:
101.....Were is your brother attending? I am a huge BSU fan, like most in southern Id, my two younger sisters are there.

Mr. Walker....Glad to hear there is a fellow spud on this site. I've noticed throughout the boards that many of the members are back east.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
I wish I knew he is going to be a park ranger if that helps any. :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
As with most of US population, I would venture to say nearly 70% of our members are East of the Mississippi.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts