MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member from Iowa. I'm lurking here on the M&P site hoping to get some good info on a M&P 40 compact. I'm a 20 year veteran of the fire dept. I have a Florida non-resident permit and am waiting for my Utah permit to come in any day now. I just got my Iowa permit last Monday. Very nice to walk around Wal-Mart armed. I love S&W pistols. And again I would like to get a M&P 40 compact model. Has anyone ever bought any guns from buds gunshop before? He states that they are Factory new. Does that mean they are brand new or are they refurbished guns?Thanks in advance. Jerbear

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site from the state to the north (usually). southern MN b4 the army. I purchased my 9c from buds great customer service, great prices and they shipped my firearm on friday and got to my ffl on monday my pistol is brand new. plus the 2 free mags, and range bag from good ole s&w gotta love it. I highly reccomend buds. once again welcome to the site.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks form the word on Buds. I think I'll purchase one from him. Sounds like a heck of a deal. I would like to get it before the end of the month. I am going to Sturgis South Dakota for the Rally. Fun Fun Fun. I live in Davenport. And thanks for the welcome. Jerbear

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome to the site! Enjoy!!

Buds is great to deal with, there customer service is great and you cant beat there prices 95% of the time. I will recomend buds to anyone! Mine and everyones guns have been brand new from buds, they will state the gun as being used if in fact it is. They dont screw people over, and thats probably why there name has grown so much! You wont be dissapointed with a purchase from buds, go for it brother......get that MP40c!!!

Make surew and give an update :wink:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome to the site! I grew up in Des Moines, but now I live in Missouri. I am also a fellow firefighter. I hope you find the information you are looking for. I love my compact!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just ordered this morning, a S&W M&P 40 compact from Buds gun shop. Great price, fast shipping. It's already in the mail. Need some good info for a IWB holster. Jerbear

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Received my M&P 40c Saturday. Went to the range and had a good time. I shot about 200 rounds through the gun. Never had a problem. I need to get about 200 more before I would fully trust it for carrying. Very happy so far. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Jerbear

1 - 15 of 15 Posts