MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New member here - I found my way over from SIG forum...

Been thinking about a new DAO for IPSC Production division, and I'm leaning toward an M&P9 over the XD and the Glock. Anyone here shoot IPSC with their M&Ps?

- Aaron

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool. I called S&W the other day and they said that they were going to be releasing an "IPSC model" M&P with a longer slide/barrel, and a few other competition tweaks in the next month... have you heard anything about it?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Last I heard (and best I can remember :wink:).

4.75" barrel. (Maybe 5", I can't remember.)

Lighter trigger.

Target sights.

It should be a G34/G35 killer.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've heard that's a nice club down there. One of these days I'll get to a match there! Have you ever shot at Shongum in Hackettstown, NJ? I just became a member there - nice place...

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
By the way, in the FAQ section it indicates that you can add an auto signiture from within the 'Profile" section, but I don't see any means to do so... is it because I'm a "Newb"? How many posts earns "Member" status?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A couple other site function-related questions:

I was wondering how you can view a listing of threads where I've flagged them with "Watch This Topic"... I know you can go to a list of "My Posts", but I haven't found any link to watched threads where I haven't posted.

Also, is there a way to opt out of e-mail notifaction of replies to my posts for all, rather than just deselecting the box each time I post?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I think if you click the "Watch This Topic", you get e-mail notification on that topic.

Yes, you can opt out of e-mail notification for all posts. Go to your profile, and it's under preferences.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts