MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I'm from NE ohio and I'm in the law enforcement profession in the area of the "Big City" by the lake. I don't own an M&P yet, but I recently put one in lay away, and I should have it soon. I was an instant fan of the gun as soon as I laid my hands on one, Just had to have one.I know as soon as I get it, its going to be one of my favorites.

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
hitman488 said:
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I'm from NE ohio and I'm in the law enforcement profession in the area of the "Big City" by the lake. I don't own an M&P yet, but I recently put one in lay away, and I should have it soon. I was an instant fan of the gun as soon as I laid my hands on one, Just had to have one.I know as soon as I get it, its going to be one of my favorites.

Cleveland PD by chance. Arent you guys still issued the older SW autos. Ive seen some CPD with Glocks though.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nikon 777 whats up ??? How right you are I work for CPD, I'm heading into my 18th yr.now.You may still see a few guys carrying the S&W 5943.We made the transition to the glock 3 yrs.ago.They give us a choice between the G17 or G19.I'd say that over 95% of the transition is done. 8)

·
Registered
422 Posts
hitman488 said:
Nikon 777 whats up ??? How right you are I work for CPD, I'm heading into my 18th yr.now.You may still see a few guys carrying the S&W 5943.We made the transition to the glock 3 yrs.ago.They give us a choice between the G17 or G19.I'd say that over 95% of the transition is done. 8)

Cool. looks like cleveland heights is still using revolvers.

Stay safe out there.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cleve.Hts.is the only P.D.that is still carrying wheel guns. I believe they are carrying S&W #586 ????...Hell with us I think certain people would rather see us carrying nothing at all. :?

·
Registered
319 Posts
hello from PA. I go to Elyria OH alot. U see blue Roush Mustang with PA plate speeding, let him go aight?

·
Registered
422 Posts
mity2 said:
hello from PA. I go to Elyria OH alot. U see blue Roush Mustang with PA plate speeding, let him go aight?

Fat chance. ohio is number one in speed control, and OSHP doesnt like ccw holders.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey mity2 don't worry I'm not a traffic type, Don't right tickets unless I have to, I'm not a uniform type either.I spend my days doing searches & looking for people with warrants. You probably wouldn't know I was the "man" until I let you know.Buckshot nice emblem, I have a punisher sweat shirt that everyone is trying to buy off of me. 8)

·
Registered
319 Posts
nikon777 said:
Fat chance. ohio is number one in speed control, and OSHP doesnt like ccw holders.

Darn it....

Well, i can't carry my weapon outside of PA really...

I thought about getting one from Ohio, and one from NY, as i travel alot between PA and these 2 states. But i hear its actually pretty hard to get CCW permit in Ohio, unlike PA(PA is shall give state), and NY is just as hard

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
mity2 said:
[quote name='nikon777']

Darn it....

Well, i can't carry my weapon outside of PA really...

I thought about getting one from Ohio, and one from NY, as i travel alot between PA and these 2 states. But i hear its actually pretty hard to get CCW permit in Ohio, unlike PA(PA is shall give state), and NY is just as hard[/quote]

Fl NR my friend...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts