MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy! I've been lurking for a while and decided to make an account to post when I have something to say.

I (unfortunately) live in New York State, but have paid my bribes (fees) to have the privilege of owning handguns, of which I own an M&P M2.0 Fullsize in 9mm, an M&P M2.0 Compact in 9mm (still waiting for factory 10-rounders!) and a 1st Gen M&P Shield in 9mm.

The Shield is my usual carry gun, the Fullsize is my home defense gun, and the Compact I just picked up this month and hope to use in competition and the like.

My Shield has after-market Apex internals, but TruGlo TFX Pro night sights. Both my Fullsize and Compact M&Ps have stock triggers for now, but plan to put a full Apex flat-faced trigger kit into one of them (probably the fullsize, the Compact's trigger is already quite nice except for some grittiness). They both have AmeriGlo I-Dot night sights and I love them.

I'm a member of a 'sister' board at https://nygunforum.com/ - dedicated to those of stuff in the People's Communist Republic of NY.

See you around!

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
WELCOME MIKEY...!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to have you on the forums.
Another NewYorker here, fighting the commie NAZI`S everyday in this state.
ADOLF CUOMO HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!!

Was in yesterdays paper,
NY has now made it number one for the highest TAXED state in the country...
thanks to voters of the demOrat nazi party... most taxes, most gun laws.

Yeahhhhh way to go NY...
We ARE going to beat you demonrat liberals in 2018 & again in 2020

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Welcome to the forum from central Maine!

I was going to say that you're going to get along great with PaPow... Folks enduring similar torture from the same enemy. But he got to you first. I know why you folks tolerate it, but at some point one needs to think about gettin' out of Dodge. I don't state that lightly. I did what had to be done in '80, and I haven't looked back. Good folks make out fine.

Reactions: PaPow

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Welcome to the forum from central Maine!

I was going to say that you're going to get along great with PaPow... Folks enduring similar torture from the same enemy. But he got to you first. I know why you folks tolerate it, but at some point one needs to think about gettin' out of Dodge. I don't state that lightly. I did what had to be done in '80, and I haven't looked back. Good folks make out fine.
Thanks Buddie...lol... i think we can beat these commie nazi`s out of NY. I know Mikey is with us on this subject. When the demOrats keep raising taxes, and they do every year, eventually everybody will move out of the state, then the rest of us who stayed, we WILL take over the state, and take it back from the communist party(s). I`m thinkin we`re gonna beat Adolf Cuomo this year... headlines in the paper just this past week, is now showing that NY is NOW the No.1 highest taxed state in the nation. We`re gonna beat them back brother, we`re GOING to beat them ALL, back. Right to the hell holes they came from.

RISE UP BROTHERS & SISTERS,
LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY & STATES BACK FROM THE COMMUNIST DEMORAT PARTY

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I hope you all do exactly that, but please keep them there and contained. No other state needs the epidemic of those folks invading it.

It boggles my mind how such evil can invade folks minds and others go along with it. You know I don't refer to yourself and Mike. It just boggles my mind how so many folks can be so twisted, but it's a sign of the times. BTW, we have them in Maine also, mostly Augusta south. Every once in awhile we discuss secession so that folks south can inhabit the hell hole that they want to create and leave us uninfected folks alone. The strange thing is that they think they're "normal" while being so twisted. There is no middle ground with them. They always want us to meet them half way. After years of that look where we are. Meeting them half way is a non-starter today. I want to roll things back.

I wish you folks well. I would rejoice if you did push the demonrats back.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hope you all do exactly that, but please keep them there and contained. No other state needs the epidemic of those folks invading it.

(snip)

I wish you folks well. I would rejoice if you did push the demonrats back.
The problem is NYC. Time and time again NYC votes (D) and the rest of the state just can't overcome that. We probably COULD, but it would require every gun-owner to vote, and I don't see that happening.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
The problem is NYC. Time and time again NYC votes (D) and the rest of the state just can't overcome that. We probably COULD, but it would require every gun-owner to vote, and I don't see that happening.
No doubt about that Mikey... that is exactly why we lose. They did catch Adolf Cuomo with illegal campaign money just a couple days ago. But as usual, he`ll buy his way out of trouble like he always does.

Fox news exposed cuomo on that program called "The Revolution" i think monday night (???) Maybe we might get rid of that nazi yet. ChuckYOU Shumer has got to go too. All of these NAZI liberals must be brought down from power. It NEEDS to happem in this midterm election though, or we`re sunk for good.

Adolf Cuomo also raised the taxes again this year. (my land & school taxes doubled!!!)
Headline news was on it this past week... we have now made #1 MOST TAXED state in the nation.
Think the voters wont notice THAT...????

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I certainly hope that they do PaPow. It would be good for you folks.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Welcome!

I can only say that my ex-wife was from upstate NY and her family had some really bizarre ideas on gun ownership. They mostly liked the idea of Big Brother deciding who could and who could not exercise their God-given right to self protection. Being from Indiana, it always felt like going through Alice's looking glass when we went to visit NY. (Unarmed of course... Yikes!)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts