MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I started reading this forum when I decided to purchase a new full size M&P. I'm one of the lucky ones in that I graduated high school with one of S&W's sales reps so I'm getting a killer deal on a new 40cal with night sights and 3 mags (if you're reading Chris, thanks again..!!).

On that note, do any of you know of an inexpensive FFL in or around the Portland, OR area? The pistol will be shipped to me from S&W and I'll be needing somebody to do the transfer.

Hopefully I can learn more about the M&P here on the boards and get in some networking along the way. I'm former Army, 4 years Infantry (11-C) and 4 years Cav. Scout (19-D). If any of you are on myspace, hit me up at /dvickery

Later,

dvickery

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
where did you spend your army days at???? Welcome to the site

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome from Eastern Washington! As far as FFL's look on Gunbroker.com and GunsAmerica.com. Also Arf.com has some good leads! Just look up your hometown, and scroll through the threads, might find something?? All else fails just look a few up on GB.

Enjoy your MP40 :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
101Combat Vet said:
where did you spend your army days at???? Welcome to the site

Hi Vet, Thanks for the welcome. I did my first few minutes at Ft. Benning. Then to Korea for some DMZ duty. From there back to the States - Ft. Hood. From there, next stop was Irwin. Not long after that, was shipped to Saudi. Then back to the states, Ft. Lewis and then to civilian life.

How bout' yourself?

dv

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Sounds like a nice little tour..

4 years at ft campbell 1 year iraq.... now I am at 5th ranger training battalion in northern ga

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome aboard fellow Oregonian!!!

Depends of what side of the city your on.

West side beaverton/hillsboro side there is a sorta new gun shop

called beavercreekarmory (there transfer rate is $20 )

www.beavercreekarmory.com

if your east side gresham, there is Keith's Sporting Goods.

GunBroker in clackamas and tigard.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FoxMulder said:
Welcome aboard fellow Oregonian!!!

Depends of what side of the city your on.

West side beaverton/hillsboro side there is a sorta new gun shop

called beavercreekarmory (there transfer rate is $20 )

www.beavercreekarmory.com

if your east side gresham, there is Keith's Sporting Goods.

GunBroker in clackamas and tigard.

I live on the West side, close to the Tigard Gun Broker. I had heard that they are expensive but haven't personally verified that though. If they are, $20 at Beavercreek sounds good.

Thanks for the info.

dv

1 - 12 of 12 Posts