MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! My name is Dave and I just joined up. I currently live in South Central PA but I'm originally from MD. I haven't yet purchased a MP but I've handled a couple and I like them alot. I need a CCW and I think the 9C is going to be the one. And then a fullsize .40 just for kicks.

I'm getting my wife a CCW but she needs to handle a few more to feel out what she wants to carry.

I've always been a Smith fan and my last 6906 had hundreds upon hundreds of rounds thru it and I can count all the malfunctions on one hand. Though I must confess, I'm presently waiting on my newest toy for Christmas, a slightly used/like new parkerized Springfield 1911 w/ night sights. Merry Xmas to me!!!

Anyway, just thought I'd wave my hand at everyone and I look forward to learning from everyone here. If anyone's close to me and wants a shooting partner, drop me a pm. I'm always looking to meet new people and blow thru a few rounds.

Dave

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
South Central PA Huh?

I am in Duncansville, PA just barely outside of Altoona. I am always up for some shooting so let me know if you are close and want to dump some lead.

Oh yeah,

WELCOME!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
coltman1985 said:
Watchout for Dan, he has a nack for taking your cash and giving you a sweet M&P in return!!

That's what I want to hear!! Dan, I'm looking for a place to buy from locally but I might be up for a visit.

I'm in Hanover Pa, which is in York county. I think your about an hour away in Altoona. PM me w/ some details about your shop and maybe we can work something out.

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts