·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome

How bout them TIGERS? Hopefully we can still roar after Bowden's contract extension proves beneficial. The real reason I responded is I live in Pickens, and want to give you a true SC welcome. Hooraa!

By the way, I've only been a member of this site for a couple of weeks but am very impressed with the knowledge that is generously shared here by it's members.

They treat each other respectful and for good reason, most everyone here carries.

I hope you will find this site as enjoyable as I have.

RackMaster

·
Site Staff
9,615 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
haha me too -- finishing up senior year of ME at Clemson, but home base is Charleston. I'll probably see a few of you guys around. I saw someone at the range at ATP yesterday with a new M&P .45 -- wouldn't happen to be any of you, would it?

·
Registered
910 Posts
bryson said:
haha me too -- finishing up senior year of ME at Clemson, but home base is Charleston. I'll probably see a few of you guys around. I saw someone at the range at ATP yesterday with a new M&P .45 -- wouldn't happen to be any of you, would it?

'Twas not I! Won't ever catch me at ATP. Any shooting I do is at Trader World(rarely), or Twin Ponds outdoor range.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts