MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just bought an M&P45 and now I'm waiting for it to arrive. I noticed some familiar user names from other forums. Looks like some good data here. Howdy

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome from another Texan. What part of Texas are you from and will the MP 45 be your 1st MP pistol?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Central texas; Austin area. Yes first MP pistol, I have a couple 1911s and a Steyr M40A1 which is a great platform. Actually I bought the MP45 because there is no Steyr 45 and it looked like the best next gen platform out there. I owned an XD45c for about 3 days but did not like the bulkiness of it. Too much like a Glock.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Oh you lucky dog, when you get the chance try and post some pics in the gallery section of the forum. Congrats on the Mp45 brother!!! Very nice choice!!! Welcome to the site!

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
fadlan12 said:
Central texas; Austin area. Yes first MP pistol, I have a couple 1911s and a Steyr M40A1 which is a great platform. Actually I bought the MP45 because there is no Steyr 45 and it looked like the best next gen platform out there. I owned an XD45c for about 3 days but did not like the bulkiness of it. Too much like a Glock.

Central Texas is very nice. It has a definate cultural personality of it's own. I was born in San Antonio and lived in Kerrville for several years when I was a kid.

I have a MP full sized 40 caliber and a MP, 9mm compact that I like so much that I have abandoned the idea of buying another 1911 (we have a S.A. Micro Compact) to buy a MP 45 in D.E.B. when available.

You will get lots of valuable information regarding the MP platform from the many knowledgeable people on this site.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome to the site. And do give a review once you get the MP45 to the range!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts