MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome from another Texan. What part of Texas are you from and will the MP 45 be your 1st MP pistol?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Central texas; Austin area. Yes first MP pistol, I have a couple 1911s and a Steyr M40A1 which is a great platform. Actually I bought the MP45 because there is no Steyr 45 and it looked like the best next gen platform out there. I owned an XD45c for about 3 days but did not like the bulkiness of it. Too much like a Glock.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
fadlan12 said:
Central texas; Austin area. Yes first MP pistol, I have a couple 1911s and a Steyr M40A1 which is a great platform. Actually I bought the MP45 because there is no Steyr 45 and it looked like the best next gen platform out there. I owned an XD45c for about 3 days but did not like the bulkiness of it. Too much like a Glock.

Central Texas is very nice. It has a definate cultural personality of it's own. I was born in San Antonio and lived in Kerrville for several years when I was a kid.

I have a MP full sized 40 caliber and a MP, 9mm compact that I like so much that I have abandoned the idea of buying another 1911 (we have a S.A. Micro Compact) to buy a MP 45 in D.E.B. when available.

You will get lots of valuable information regarding the MP platform from the many knowledgeable people on this site.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.