MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got the M&P bug but it's still going to take some doing to get this Glock/XD man over to the wild side. Work on me guys.

Very nice site. I hope in time I can become a contributing member.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Welcome!

Once you shoot the M&P you'll be jumping over to the "wild side" with both feet :wink:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
m4arc said:
Welcome!

Once you shoot the M&P you'll be jumping over to the "wild side" with both feet :wink:

Both feet but I assure you a couple of missing "appendages." My wife said she will dismantle me if I bring home another gun.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I was like you at first but a Sig man, Smith sent us 2 T&E guns for our Department as did SIG and Glock and I chose the M&P as the winner as did most of our officers. We will be transitioning over to M&P 40's by the end of the month. Welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Kraigster414 said:
[quote name='m4arc']Welcome!

Both feet but I assure you a couple of missing "appendages." My wife said she will dismantle me if I bring home another gun.[/quote]

Since they all look the same to my wife she thinks I just have one

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
m4arc said:
[quote name='Kraigster414'][quote name='m4arc']Welcome!

Both feet but I assure you a couple of missing "appendages." My wife said she will dismantle me if I bring home another gun.[/quote]

Since they all look the same to my wife she thinks I just have one
[/quote]

Yee gads. What have I gotten myself into here.

I knew I shouldn't have fondled that M&P at the gun show today.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Oh man, if you touched it you might as well as buy it soon, because you wont be able to stop thinking about it if you are anything like me. I bought the full sized 9, and I am already looking in the stores at the 40c. All the range reports on this site arent helping me out any either.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts