MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum today, purchased new M&P9 back in June. Long time Glock and Sig shooter, thought I would give S&W a try. Ergonomics are great and might even give it a try during an upcoming IDPA match, who knows. Seems like a friendly crowd around here.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome from AZ. Happy to see a Glock owner doesnt join to talk smack....lmao
Happy you enjoy your M&P. Enjoy the site.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No smack here, I love all quality firearms. Just expanding my horizons a bit. Talking smack is a true sign of ignorance. Looking to improve my IDPA match scores and am willing to try the M&P once an extraction issue is remedied. Other than that, plan on hanging around for awhile.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Right on brother! Says alot coming from a Glock and Sog shooter. But thats something I never could understand?? Why not own all the kick azz firearms??....haha Good luck on your shoot, well after you get your extractor issue straightened out! Make sure and give your reviews brother.

Good luck to you :wink:

gtmtnbiker98 said:
No smack here, I love all quality firearms. Just expanding my horizons a bit. Talking smack is a true sign of ignorance. Looking to improve my IDPA match scores and am willing to try the M&P once an extraction issue is remedied. Other than that, plan on hanging around for awhile.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts