MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Celebrated this past Independence Day ("eve"), by buying my first handgun, an M&P 9 full. I'll fess up that I'm a new shooter and new gun owner to boot. Just to show how new I am, when I bought my gun, I didn't expect to go home with it. I thought I'd have to come back in 3-5 days. lol It's something I've thought about for years and just finally got up the guts. I took the hunter/firearm safety course over 20 years ago when I was 16, and dad bought me a shotgun, but I just never got into it. Turns out my interest is more in the shooting than the hunt. NO slight to hunters...several of my best friends are. I only have room and time in my life to have just one bloodsport and that's definitely fishing. Anyway, I'm hooked on shooting and look forward to learning and sharing my experience climbing the learning curve. I'll try to not say anything too dumb, but go easy on me, at least for a couple more months. 8)

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome Aboard...

Congratulations on your selection of the M&P. Don't be concerned about "dumb" questions, the folks on this board are a great bunch and you won't get flamed for asking questions.

Be safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome to the boards. I teach the NRA Basic Pistol Safety course and I always love to hear about new gun owners. Good luck and have fun with it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts