MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I am the new guy. I just came back from a year in Iraq and Afghanistan and my wife endulged my gun habit. She told me I could get a couple of new guns. I went to Vances Guns in Columbus fully intending to buy a Springfield XD. I picked up the S&W MP .40 and fell in love. Last weekend I went to our Gun Show and bought a Glock 21 SF. These two guns are outstanding and I tossed a lot of lead through them the past two weeks. I bought a Taurus 24/7 .45 before I left last year and liked it but it pales in comparison to these two. Both .45's are accurate but the Glock is like shooting the M9 I carried while I was overseas. The picture below is me at the range with the Germans in Afghanistan. This is a G36 Assault rifle made by HK. It is a sweet shooting weapon.

Okay I will post it later.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome home brother, and welcome to MP-Pistol. Congrats on your new M&P, they are absolutely brilliant.....lol We all love them dearly!!! And yes please do post some pics up!!! Again welcome home brother!!!!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

I will post some pictures. We are fighting the war of the camera. Everyone has a digital in their pocket. That is a good and bad thing....

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts