MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, just joined. My new M&P45 is in, pick it up tomorrow. My first S&W. Have P90, P95 and P345 Rugers . One Glock 22 with 40 & 357 Sig barrels. Hope I like it as well as my Rugers......my Glock.well, it's ok.

Live in nothern Oklahoma, Ponca City.rained all day today, 2", or I would have picked my 45 up today.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome!!! Ponca City huh?? I used to live there as well as Blackwell, what poop hole Blackwell is....lol But sure do miss Ponca City!! Congrats on the new MP45 let us know how she works!! Alot of us are still debating buying the new kid on the block, including myself!!!

Congrats on your new .45, also nice collection you have there!!! :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LoL, I already had to PM PoncaGuy and appoligize. I had to explain the only reason I said it was due to the fact there is absolutely nothing to do in Blackwell, so we all used to drive to Ponca City....lol So it is clear now what I truly meant by that comment....lmao :?

tigs40cal said:
[quote name='poncaguy']Thanks, my 45 is in Blackwell................

[/quote]

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
finalfusion said:
LoL, I already had to PM PoncaGuy and appoligize. I had to explain the only reason I said it was due to the fact there is absolutely nothing to do in Blackwell, so we all used to drive to Ponca City....lol So it is clear now what I truly meant by that comment....lmao :?

[quote name='tigs40cal'][quote name='poncaguy']Thanks, my 45 is in Blackwell................

[/quote][/quote]

it was great lmfao

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Lmao, happy you enjoyed Tigs....lol We all have said a few things we regret or am I still the only one that does that??....lol

tigs40cal said:
[quote name='finalfusion']LoL, I already had to PM PoncaGuy and appoligize. I had to explain the only reason I said it was due to the fact there is absolutely nothing to do in Blackwell, so we all used to drive to Ponca City....lol So it is clear now what I truly meant by that comment....lmao :?

[quote name='tigs40cal'][quote name='poncaguy']Thanks, my 45 is in Blackwell................

[/quote][/quote]

it was great lmfao
[/quote]

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I agree with tigs 100%!!! The folks here at MP-Pistol make you feel right at home and answer all or any ?'s posted!!! And it doesnt take days to get a response either.....lol

Again welcome brother!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site, and I too am looking forward to hearing about the new addition.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

1 - 17 of 17 Posts