MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all. Just picked up a full size 9mm today at one of our local gun shops. Already have the finish off of the barrel using the vinegar trick. Tomorrow I work on the grips with the soldering iron. And just finished ordering 4 additional mags from the MP-Pistol store. Will be taking some pictures during the week to post for the fine people on this site. 8)

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thing shoots like a dream. Possibly one of, if not the best 9mm I've shot. I am very pleased with the MP lineup of handguns. Really good balance, fits sooooooo good in the hand. 8)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Tuscanstan,

You ordered four additional mags form the store? Did you know about the two free ones offered from Smith with a recipt of purchase? Maybe you do...and now you have 9 mags. Awesome.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't until I went to another gun shop here in town and was told about it from one of the guys behind the counter. Sent in my coupon for both the mags and range bag. Thanks. 8)

·
Registered
189 Posts
You're braver than I am going after it with a soldering gun. I took the easy non permanent route and slipped on a piece of bicycle inner tube, works great.

·
Registered
132 Posts
choochboost said:
[quote name='M&Pdoggy']Hmm...what's the vinegar trick?
That's what goes in the flux capacitor.[/quote]

What do you mean, Chooch?

·
Registered
132 Posts
:wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts