Discuss.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Now THAT would make me go out and buy a shotgun

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Well, it wouldn't be the first shotgun to have the S&W logo on it!!

I'm thinkin' it needs a Tac stock with pistol grip, 10 rd mag?, FO sights plus Eotech, able to shoot 12 ga 3.5" shells, where is the sling and round carrier. Auto best choice? Not sure.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I just wet myself

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
My first real HD firearm was a brand new $130 S&W branded riot pump from the mid 1970s. If memory serves they were made under contract in Japan. The dealer sold it to me along with 100rds of 50% defective 00 buck 'guard load' - whatever that means. I was so broke it was all I could afford at the time. Oh well I spent the that evening hand sorting 12ga rounds. The shotgun worked pretty well but I finally sold it off after buying a Mossberg 500 combo. That's since been replaced with a Beneli M1 Super 90 with both a 28" hunting barrel and a found on Fleabay for cheap 20' tactical barrel.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
he he, I can wait, I could have an all M&P weapon assortment next time I go to a 3 gun shoot...

·
Registered
39 Posts
I still have my Eastfield Model 916-A Manufactured by Smith & Wesson It was a West Virginia State Police issue I bought back when I turned 18.

My Very first Firearm

·
Registered
119 Posts
For a thousand dollars less you can get a Saiga 12 Kalashnikov-style shotgun....and I promise, no mag drop issues

Looks like a great shottie though!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wow

1600+ dollars for a shotgun for that price it better hang out by the front door and protect the house while I sleep, without me even having to touch it.

But seriously just seems way over priced for a tactical shotgun if you ask me.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Lets see... i've been saving my money for better upper for my Bushy.

Have 1 gun with 2 barrels

or

have Bushy for taking care of Zombi from distance, and have shotgun for close distanc.......

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
...........................ZOMBIES...........................

1 - 20 of 35 Posts