MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I decided when I bought my seventh M&P that I probably belonged here. I cut my teeth on revolvers and still love them but lately all I ever seem to carry is my MP-45 full-size, though my 5" 9mm also gets the call sometimes. Or the 45 Shield. The others are for Honeybaby to use, or for my ladies' classes, because I still teach the gun when I can. After 37 years of wearing various badges I'm finally retired and loving life. Four grandsons live not too far away, and I have lots of friends in the area. I'm not a gunsmith but I could be called a dedicated tinkerer, and like working on my own guns. I've already spotted some familiar names, and while I spend some time on other fora, I tend to wander around. Some of you may know me from the MarlinOwners forum, I've been there for 16 years but don't contribute as much as I once did. But trust me, if I think you need my opinion on something, you'll probably get it! 馃槒

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Oregon!

Registered
Welcome aboard! I retired 12 years ago after wearing a badge for 33 years.

Registered
Welcome, Papa - from Granny. One of the things that gives me great joy is helping a new woman shooter learn and progress. Well, I love to shoot also.

Reactions: papajohn428

Site Staff
Welcome from an old-old guy and former Deputy.

Reactions: papajohn428

Registered
... After 37 years of wearing various badges I'm finally retired and loving life... But trust me, if I think you need my opinion on something, you'll probably get it! 馃槒
...OK, I could use your opinion, "How in the blank can you guys do it!"

Apparently you guys have something in you that I don't posses.

Enjoy your retirement and keep loving life!

,,,ya done good!

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
BRL, it was a good time to get out! Things were a LOT different when I came out of the Academy in the mid-80's. I'm not sure I could deal with these loony Lefties, they act like crackheads and have about as much sense.

Here's to all retired Badge guys, I salute you all!

Roses are red, violets are blue, it's end of watch and we're 10-42! :giggle:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts