1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
fort polk ouch. sorry man. i was in the army for 2 years. fort hood and lewis. im out now. 15j kiowa armament electronics and avionics.. you?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys i just fired 150 rounds today works great. but i have a funny story this guy in the lane next to me came with his girlfriend to shoot... well he was the typical new orleans black kid- by that i mean ghetto.. he had a .45 thats all i know.. he ran the target out about 10 yards or so fired off an entire clip and did not hit any part of his target. i couldnt help but laugh to myself.. i talked to him a little bit.. apparently it was her gun. anyway it took ihim about 3 mags to finally hit the target

i failed to help him out. one less dead cop or kid.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't own any guns yet, I joined here cause I was thinking about making the M&P my first gun. I just joined a gun club with Tulane Univ. that goes shooting about once a month. So far I have only shot the guns belonging to one of the club members and a glock 19 that I rented.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh yeah... well next time i go by myself you could come shoot mine if ur interested... just buy your own ammo.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts