MP-Pistol Forum banner

What Caliber M&P are you Shooting

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I helped to the OT on the previous Post, I'll get it started again!!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
I have 3 full size 40s, not sure how I ended up with 3 pretty sure it was Buds fault they never should have offered them so darned cheap. Now I am going to have to get rid of some so I can make room for a 45 or two next month.

·
Registered
505 Posts
dan...sure doesnt seem like a bad problem to have to me...lol

hey thanks for getting it started again ysued

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to have to call Dan

You can't have too many M&P's!!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
What happened to the other thread?

I chose the M&P 9mm for a few reasons:

1. I already have several 9mm handguns.

2. I will shooting competition with this gun, and I want cheap ammo.

3. My wife will be shooting this gun.

I don't feel undergunned at all carrying 9mm. But I would like to get a .40/357Sig for carry/hunting purposes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Carrying the 40 now , waiting for a source for 357 Sig barrels , and dreaming of fondling ...er excuse me ... handling a 45 .

·
Registered
30 Posts
I ordered a 9mm Friday. I already have a Glock 22. I love the looks the M&P, so I had to order one. I got a 9mm because I don't shoot anything that matters, 9mm is cheaper, recoils less and I have 25 boxes of 9mm ammo that need shot.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the 40, I wish I would have bought the 9 for target practice and temporary carry because of the cheap ammo. I want to buy a compact 40 for full time carry as soon as they come out. Looks like I may end up with three of them, oh well, it was said before and I will say it again. You can never have too many guns.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
9mm & 40 caliber...

I have both the full sized 40 caliber and the Compact 9mm & will have the 45 caliber ASAP!

·
Registered
78 Posts
.40 MP

.40 MP for me. I love it gor free night sights from Smith. Had to have some work done on it at eh factory, so they gave me the night sights for free and a free mag!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Full size M&P 40 and an M&P 9 compact. They are both everything I hoped for and more!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
currently only own on M&P and it's a .40S&W, but I now I'm hooked and can not decide which to buy next, the full size 9mm or a compact .40S&W - choices, what a bummer :?:

·
Registered
59 Posts
MP 40c

I own a SW 915 and 410 - after reading about the MP's ergonomics, etc. I got a 40c without the mag safety. I love it. Now to find another extended mag.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts