For Sale:

(1) authentic Remington V3 Field Sport Semi-Automatic 3" 12ga shotgun in NEW condition (SKU # 83421). There are numerous websites that list the details of this particular fine shotgun, so just do an online search for "Remington V3 83421" for more information on it. NOTE: The original Walnut wooden furniture (fore end and stock) has been swapped out with brand new official Mossy Oak Break-Up (MOBU) Country synthetic furniture, as the wooden furniture was "donated".

This fully functional 12 gauge autoloading shotgun has NEVER BEEN LOADED or FIRED, and utilizes the VersaPort gas powered system to chamber and fire 2 3/4" and 3" shells. It has a factory 3+1 capacity, a reversible safety for left-handed shooters, and an extremely versatile magazine cut-off for instant shell changes without having to empty the remaining shells in the magazine tube. It has a total length of 47", a 26" barrel with three (3) included chokes for Remington Modified Cylinder (installed), Improved Cylinder, and Full Lead Shot Cylinder, and is complete with all original parts and accessories (see the above NOTE about the original fore end and stock).

My asking price for this excellent shotgun is only $500, to include FREE UPS Ground shipping from my FFL here in GA ("Shooter's Indoor Range" in Augusta, GA) to your FFL anywhere in the U.S. where you are allowed to legally own a 12ga shotgun (PLEASE check your state & local regulations; NO overseas). Everything will ship securely with a tracking number, and packaging & shipping pictures will be sent to you ASAP. Methods of payment are PayPal (F&F as a "gift"), Zelle, U.S. Money Order, or certified bank draft/cashier's check (no trades or separate item requests please). Let me know if there are any questions or concerns, as I can be reached via PM or in this forum posting. Many more pictures are available and more pictures can be taken as requested, so please let me know what I can do to assure you are confident in your purchase. Thanks for looking, and stay safe out there.