MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Re: New S&W promo for M&P - 2 Free Mags starts July

This hurts. But it just shows me S&W is on top of there game, and love giving away freebies.....lol

targatop said:
Check it out:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/wcsstore/SmWes...al_FullPage.pdf

Looks like I should have waited two weeks. This is better than a range bag for sure. :-(

I also think this addresses one of the biggest complaints for the LE market.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree, I got one of the range bags when we bought a 642 for my wife to carry, but two extra magazines is a much better premium. Now I have to figure out how to schedule my next pistol purchase before this deal ends in July....

·
Registered
323 Posts
So let me see if I understand this. You can only get the 2 free mags if you buy a MP between 1 June to 15 July.

·
Registered
15 Posts
So let me see if I understand this. You can only get the 2 free mags if you buy a MP between 1 June to 15 July.

That's my question also, since I haven't yet sent in for the range bag. But would much rather send in for this.

But it's good news for all the guys that will be picking up the M&P45 (or any other M&P) in the next month.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hmmmmmm, another M&P, maybe... :wink:

·
Registered
648 Posts
m4arc said:
Sounds like a good time to buy that new M&P9c that I've been wanting

I got one in stock with Trijicon/NOVAK nights sights with your name all over it!

C4

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
C4iGrant said:
[quote name='m4arc']Sounds like a good time to buy that new M&P9c that I've been wanting

I got one in stock with Trijicon/NOVAK nights sights with your name all over it!

C4[/quote]

Stop it! Please don't tempt me or I'm liable to use the family vacation funds to buy it :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
72 Posts
And surely you will post date the receipt so we can can the 2 extra mags

or maybe I'll just buy another 45

Since that is the only way to get more mags right now

·
Registered
150 Posts
So...let me see if I have this right.

If I buy an M&P in June, I can get a free range bag AND 2 free magazines?

This could bode well for me. My birthday is in June and of course there's always father's day!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yeah this just might push me over the edge to finally purchase the M&P I've been wanting. Plus my birthday is in July before the deadline hehe.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I think s+w is trying to outdo the XD package that comes with a cheap holster extra mag and pouch....

now im not going to complain that s+w will give more away with there pistols but i dont think they need to, to compete with the competition!!!!!!!! 8)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone know if these extra mags are the regular or extended versions, one of each, or if you have your choice as to which ones you want?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts