MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the deal with the free S&W range bags? It's been almost 5 weeks since I sent my completed forms and necessary receipts for my two M&P's iin and I haven't heard a word from S&W.

How about the rest of you guy's? Same experience or have you been receiving your a lot quicker?

Jim

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
From time to time they run out and have to back order them, I would wait till about 8 weeks and if you don't have it by then give them a call.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gosh, I hate to see this. I just sent mine in today. Maybe I'll have it for the Fall season? If anybody gets more info, please keep us posted.

LegalRaptor

"The freedom to swing my arm ends where the other man's nose begins."

Oliver Wendell Holmes

·
Registered
708 Posts
its the luck of the draw.. if they have them in stock and they fill the orders of first come first serve you should see it soon.

I think it took about 3 weeks for mine back in november.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Re: Bag Arrived

Jetsurgeon said:
Sent in my form Late January, bag arrived today. Watch for the "brown truck".

bout the same time that I sent mine in!

hopefully my bag gets here soon

·
Registered
46 Posts
I sent mine in around the second week of February and received it today. It is extremely nice! Now I need to see how many bricks of 40 S&W will fit in it

·
Registered
148 Posts
I sent in two offers in January. One for a pistol I purchased in mid-january and another for a pistol I purchased in August(since I had heard the offer had originally started early in 2006). I received one range bag yesterday 3/5/07. I have sent in on the M&P40C that I purchased mid-feb. I assume only receiving one range bag means they haven't processed that one yet.

·
Registered
514 Posts
How do we contact them? I want to check if they have me in the system. I sent my info in at the end of Jan and I haven't seen anything yet.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Round Gun Shooter said:
[quote name='MP Dick']I got two today. I should be getting another for my M&P 40c shortly.

I sent in for 2 how about a pic to see what they really look like????[/quote]

You can go to the S&W website and go to the "store" site. It's the "Magnum" bag listed for $41.00. There's a great pic of it. The URL is too long to post.

·
Registered
71 Posts
crazypilot said:
How do we contact them? I want to check if they have me in the system. I sent my info in at the end of Jan and I haven't seen anything yet.

I would sit tight....I sent mine in the beggining of Janauary and just got mine this week. I think they are working their way through the January people.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts