MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been an avid sportsman all my life in long barrels (30-06, 12 ga, 30-30, 22, etc.) but finally dived into handguns with recent purchase. Being a southpaw, Ambi was a priority and after much searching, handling, and waffling, I finally settled on M&P 9 M2.0 Compact. Figure it should provide CC and Home once I find a holster suitable for me.

Used several threads here during my search which helped me eventually decide which gun to buy. Most likely will be using more, and making more, posts as I accessorize and dress out my purchase.

Hope I can also give back, as well as receive.

P.S. I am from Mn and reside in a burb of the Twin Cities, which if you have seen news this past year has been having a real crisis with increasing lawlessness and decreasing protect as PDs are being defunded and officers either retiring or leaving, along with businesses leaving over safety concerns for their customers, employees, and inventory. Worse is it is migrating to outer suburbs too, which hastened my search and acquisition...

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon!

·
Registered
10 Posts
My thoughts when getting mine were "I know in 10 years I'd have wished I had bought one 10 years ago."
But with where you live, I'd be saying that now!!!!!

·
Site Staff
9,624 Posts
Welcome

1 - 4 of 4 Posts