MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, im Brandon and im from KY...I had always been a Glock guy, I am an NRA instructor for close quarter defensive firing techniques, and I was the Glocksmith at the local range before it burned down...anyways, I have had a few other guns in my collection aside from Glocks, but never really liked them the way i did my Glocks and they neveer really felt just right....until now, I am now the proud owner of a M&P 9 with Novak night sites....This has to be the most complete handgun out of the box i have ever purchased...i have never fired something so smoothe and so accurated without having to make any modifications or adjustments

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Welcome aboard and I agree completely with your observations. I carry a Sig P220 as mandated by my agency, I own an H&K USP, Glock, Taurus, Sig's, a 3rd gen. S&W auto, 2 1911's, and have owned Beretta 92FS, and a few others in the past.... None satisfy like the M&P!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the lighter side of life.....

·
Registered
937 Posts
Three years ago, would you ever have thought yourself to become a Smith guy? Welcome to the brotherhood.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i would never have imagined myself a Smith guy until 3 weeks ago when a friend begged me to toy with his MP9....i was in awe....So with my birthday next saturday, i got myself an early present....tomorrow, its off to the range for some practice

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts