MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I thought I'd say hello... from rainy Washington. This is site seems like a very informative place to be!

My Wife and I just bought our first firearm... an M&P9!! We recently took a Handgun basics class, have been to the range several times trying out different handguns and have decided to get the M&P. I have only been to the range once with it... but we'll get out there more.

firearms look like it is going to turn into another hobby of mine... one of my others is drag racing, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen today with the weather the way it is... Might be a good opertunity to go to the range.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix, Az. My wife plan on moving up there one years soon we hope!

Happy to went with the M&P, I went out yesterday and fired off 300 rnds, without one FTE/FTF Love it!!

Enjoy your new hobby!! 8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey congrats on your new pistol... i used to live in tacoma while i was in the army... my fiance is from there. its such a beautiful place i miss rainer

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks All!

Mattn... I grew up not too far from Fort Lewis... Puyallup. Most of my family was Airforce, but we would make the trip to Ft. Lewis once and awhile. i use to love it in the summer time being outside and then being able to hear the big guns at the base fire off.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
mattn said:
hey congrats on your new pistol... i used to live in tacoma while i was in the army... my fiance is from there. its such a beautiful place i miss rainer

LMAO, I guess so now that you are in New Orleans... Let's see 100% humidity, feels like your walking under water all the time, "no pun intended" and NO mountains... Oh. and mutant bugs imported from France... :wink: I am originally from Idaho, but also lived in Kirkland, Bellvue and Millcreek WA...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome Heatho, I am from Washington state also. I live near Spokane.

Ron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts