MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here and just want to introduce myself, and say how much I love my S&W M&P 9c! I picked it up not even two weeks ago and have since only put 600rds through it and can report 0 malfunctions so far. Out of all the polymer pistols I own (Kahr P45, Kahr PM40, Glock 27 and now the M&P 9c) the Smith is by far the best! My daily carry for the past year has pretty much been my G27 outfitted with CTC laser grips, but is now replaced by the Smith. I really like the Novak sights. Really like the trigger pull, especially compared to the Glocks. Also I feel that the Smith's grip/grip angle is far more comfortable compared to the Glocks grip/grip angle. Love being able to carry 12+1 rds of ammo in a compact. Also, I don't feel less confident in it being a 9mm compared to the Glocks .40 when I have the Smith loaded with CorBon DPX 115 +P. The S&W M&P compact just seems to be a very well put together pistol. S&W really did their homework when they were developing this gun. I like this gun so much for carry I'm thinking of getting another...

·
Registered
505 Posts
Sounds like you are really enjoying your new pistol. thats fantastic! Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
434 Posts
to the site

have a blessed new year :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
937 Posts
There are a lot of Ohio shooters here. It makes me wish there were a few larger ranges in NE Ohio so we could all get together and tell each other how much better each of our identical M&Ps are than everyone else's.

·
Registered
25 Posts
FieroCDSP said:
There are a lot of Ohio shooters here. It makes me wish there were a few larger ranges in NE Ohio so we could all get together and tell each other how much better each of our identical M&Ps are than everyone else's.

When would you find weather good enough to shoot outdoors? :wink: (says a "naturalized" North Carolinian that grew up in Geauga County...).

We just about hit 60 today, 64 tomorrow before the bottom drops out, and even here we'll be below 30 at night later this week...

Should I go to the range tomorrow or not... hmmmmmm... I'll have to see if I've got any sun block...

·
Registered
692 Posts
TheOhioConnection said:
luvmy40: Yes! I shoot at Larry's alot. Was just there this past saturday with the M&P!

Do you participate in the Thursday night Practical shoots during the summer months?

Maybe I'll see there sometime.

Regards,

Rich

1 - 14 of 14 Posts