MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Very cool! I have been quite impressed with the pictures of his work. Does that option have belt loops or are they snaps? Also, how is it on?(Concealability, comfort, etc.)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jtaliani said:
Very cool! I have been quite impressed with the pictures of his work. Does that option have belt loops or are they snaps? Also, how is it on?(Concealability, comfort, etc.)

It has One-Way snaps (I requested it that way). It is very concealable but it is not Tuckable. I would have liked it to ride a bit lower than it does.

That looks like some FINE work. Is there a link to his website? Can I ask what it went for?

His website is http://www.ubgholsters.com/

The price was $60.00 plus shipping.

Hub

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Eichen323 said:
That looks like some FINE work. Is there a link to his website? Can I ask what it went for?

I have known Nate (UBG Holsters) for quite some time. I use to host him on my gggrips web site, until he got his site up and running. We use to talk about various pricing and customer issues with both his holsters, and my custom grips. My site is now off of the net, as I had to close my business for health reasons.

The link below is to his web site. This is actually the holster that he custom made for my East German Makarov. The holster is one of the best that I have seen. Comfort and fit are perfect. I wish I could wear it out in the open instead of concealed...this holster is a real show stopper.

Nate is a very honest, and genuine craftsman...I have some of his first holsters, and even they are nice, but over time his skills have become highly honed. I told him a couple years ago that his holsters would be in demand and that the wait time would go from three days (yes 3 days) to months.

Anyway, I just thought I would throw a plug in for Nate (UBG Holsters), I normally do not do this, but his holsters are well worth a look at, and in my opinion should be selling for allot more.

http://ubgholsters.com/exotics.html[/url]

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
nice looking holster...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts