MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,951 Posts
This is just plain irresponsibility on the paper's part.

Those home owners should sue the paper for endangering their welfare and that of their family.

Do they think that criminals do not read the paper? That paper just posted a map for anyone looking to steal a gun..., the number one method criminals use to obtain a one.

This is nothing more than a blatant attack from the left on law abiding citizens who chose to take responsibility for their own security by exercising their second amendment rights.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
They don't put gun buyers in the paper here. BUT,the Jackarses put EVERYONE'S name in the paper that got their CCW permit. :rant: THAT is wrong too.

Funny how "freedom of the press" works only one way and in their favor as how they see fit. What ever happened to the "good reporters" that gave all the inside CRAP going on in politics ?!?!?! They get BOUGHT OUT TOO ??? The media is one sided PERIOD !

·
Registered
539 Posts
Great. Treating lawful gun owners in the same fashion as they might registered sex offenders. One more sign that our society is polarized, almost beyond repair.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
This is just plain irresponsibility on the paper's part.

Those home owners should sue the paper for endangering their welfare and that of their family.

Do they think that criminals do not read the paper? That paper just posted a map for anyone looking to steal a gun..., the number one method criminals use to obtain a one.

This is nothing more than a blatant attack from the left on law abiding citizens who chose to take responsibility for their own security by exercising their second amendment rights.
People don't cause crime, guns do. And guns don't read so they will never see it.

(Liberal Anti Gun Reasoning):rant:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why dont the paper publish the list of

People who have recieved psychological therapy and have been prescribed SSRI drugs? It seems that every shooter, who decided to solve their problems with a gun was taking a SSRI drug also. Its only fair that we know where the crazies live right?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Home address and phone number...

Sauce for the goose or, home address and phone number of Journal-News publisher | For What It’s Worth

White Plains newspaper The Journal- News, a Gannett publication, has published the full name and address of every licensed pistol permit holder in three New York counties. I don’t know whether the Journal’s publisher Janet Hasson is a permit holder herself, but here’s how to find her to ask: (UPDATE: Uh oh – InstaPundit’s linked here. Hundreds of thousands of readers; Janet, you have a great Christmas Eve)

Janet Hasson, 3 Gate House Lane, Mamaroneck, NY 10534.
Phone number: (248) 594-2197; you might also try (914) 525-1923, but the area code is just a guess on the assumption that this number is a land line.

(snip)
Call her up!!

Twitter, Facebook, etc. - Get this info out.

·
Registered
898 Posts
People who have recieved psychological therapy and have been prescribed SSRI drugs? It seems that every shooter, who decided to solve their problems with a gun was taking a SSRI drug also. Its only fair that we know where the crazies live right?
Outstanding idea !!! :clap:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Maybe it would make sense to publish the names and addresses of those who don't own guns? Ensuring, of course, that the names of the officers and senior leadership of the publishing company were placed at the top.

I recall a story where a guy was getting a lot of grief from his no-right-to-bear-arms neighbors, so he put up a huge billboard in his yard with something like "My neighbors don't believe in gun ownership and have no firearms. I do." As I heard it, the neighbors complained, of course, as the 47% are wont to do, but apparently they weren't able to prevail in any legal contest. Story could be complete crap, but it was a great story.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Maybe it would make sense to publish the names and addresses of those who don't own guns? Ensuring, of course, that the names of the officers and senior leadership of the publishing company were placed at the top.

I recall a story where a guy was getting a lot of grief from his no-right-to-bear-arms neighbors, so he put up a huge billboard in his yard with something like "My neighbors don't believe in gun ownership and have no firearms. I do." As I heard it, the neighbors complained, of course, as the 47% are wont to do, but apparently they weren't able to prevail in any legal contest. Story could be complete crap, but it was a great story.
Here's a picture of that very sign....

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.