MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching the posts on this forum I shopped for an M&P and ordered one from Bud's. Of course I got the "We're out of those but expect a shipment any day." I guess I can understand the supply/demand issue considering that Bud's price is more than $100 cheaper than any of the local stores in town including BPS. Even after the shipping and 3% for C-cards. They told me it should ship by the end of the week. That's not too bad except now that I've made the decision and ordered the pistol I'm getting very impatient. It will be interesting to see if Bud's customer service is as advertised.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Congratulations! It will get there. If you got it for $369, it's a real steal. I thought I got mine cheap for $425.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx, I'm really looking forward to it. I've got a safe full of 1911's, Kahr's, and XD's. When I tried out the M&P at the local BPS it felt the best in my hand with the possible exception of my Kimber Classic. But after reading numerous articles about defending SA pistols in court I decided to look at/carry a DA. The XD is really nice but the M&P feels like an extension of my hand...which is what a tool is supposed to be. Anxious to run some rounds thru it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx reerc, this is a great forum with some great information. I'm looking forward to being part of the community

1 - 5 of 5 Posts