MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all!

I come from France and I own a MP9 (MPJ40xx rev M) since january 2007. I do really enjoy this gun and this forum!!

I also own a Mauser98k that I got from my grandfather.

See you!

I will post some pictures later

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Hello!

What part of France do you live in? My wife lived in Villefranche sur Mer but we haven't been back since we had kids...maybe next year. I've ridden my bike all over the Pyrenees and we've stayed in Lourdes, Gordes and Carassonne. I've found the whole area (and southern France) to be absolutely stunning.

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live at the German border near Strasbourg. It's a really cool place!

In France, we're just allowed to own guns for doing shooting sports, and we are limited to 12 guns.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Welcome. I was stationed on the French/German border years ago in Pirmasens, a couple hours north of Strasbourg. Our partner unit was the 37th or 28th (I think) Régiment de Transmissions from Orleans. Small World.

·
Registered
73 Posts
FrenchyMp9owner said:
OAKVNET you're right! It's the 28th signals regiment from Orleans. It is now stationned in Issoire.

Thank you for clearing that up! They were a good bunch of soldiers sharing a common thread - military communications. We hosted them several times in Pirmasens. Again thank you. Merci.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome !

FrenchyMp9owner, sometime I would be interested to hear about the gunlaws in France

and how they affect you as a gun owner.

Nothing political, I just enjoy learning about other cultures

and different ways of life.

Again welcome, it's good to get a perspective from different parts of the world.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
To IAShooter: I'll post in general discussion!

Yes, I think it's a good thing we come from all over the world to talk about our passion!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts