MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a M&P 45 today. Get to pick it up in 10 days. I have Walther P99s in 9mm and .40, but lately I've wanted a M&P 45. As soon as my favorite gun shop had one on their shelves, I bought it. Hopefully I'll learn the do's and don'ts of this gun from the forum. Looking forward to hearing and sharing with you all.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from another California newbie who also bought the same pistol. Curious what you paid? I paid too much
Does your have the mag & slide safeties? Mine does not.

Rob

·
Registered
44 Posts
i get to pick it up tomorrow!!! 6pm !!!!! :twisted:

the wait is killer. I guess maybe its because it is my first gun!

i shot it at the gun range and it was awesome. i purchased the 40 full size.

i cant wait for tomorrow!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
FELIX said:
Welcome from another California newbie who also bought the same pistol. Curious what you paid? I paid too much

Rob

I just picked mine up Monday this week at a local Turner's Outdoorsman here in So. Cal. Paid 479.99 on sale there. I know others have gotten them outside of California for 400.

·
Registered
44 Posts
greenpea76 said:
[quote name='FELIX']Welcome from another California newbie who also bought the same pistol. Curious what you paid? I paid too much

Rob

I just picked mine up Monday this week at a local Turner's Outdoorsman here in So. Cal. Paid 479.99 on sale there. I know others have gotten them outside of California for 400.[/quote]

Hey greenpea. U got a good deal. I bought mine for 530 not on sale. I bought it on the 12th and the guy told me it was gona go on sale on the 20th. Too bad I couldnt wait that long! The wait is such a killer!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
ouch

first of all welcome to the site and second of all 10 day waiting period wow I know I will never move t ocalifornia Idont know how you can wait 10 days more power to you-Jason

1 - 14 of 14 Posts