MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
It's Kalifornia where liberalism is in mass infestation. Truely the land of fruits and nuts. I don't know how a conservative could live there and feel sorry for the ones that do. :?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
No words to describe

I now know I will NEVER visit the san fran area. between the homo capitol of the world and going to college where the security guards carry mace give someone some goggles and an ak then comes vtech#2. Good job terminator

·
Registered
264 Posts
My only positive thought about this whole mess, is that the liberals have gone to the point where they are beginning to alienate the LEO community. To date the libs have been able to garner support for their cause from the LEO community because they have made exceptions for LEO. If they continue along this trend of pissing off the cops they will loose some support.

·
Registered
36 Posts
TAZ said:
My only positive thought about this whole mess, is that the liberals have gone to the point where they are beginning to alienate the LEO community. To date the libs have been able to garner support for their cause from the LEO community because they have made exceptions for LEO. If they continue along this trend of pissing off the cops they will loose some support.

One can only hope. Its only going to get worse around this place.

Rob

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I hate California too... :wink: Thank God I will never go there, or be apart of their _____ society. No offense to those living there, but its like New Orleans before the Hurricane Katrina, GET OUT NOW...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Visiting Cali..

Even if I was desperate enough to go there on vacation I would be too afraid they heard I had some guns and throw me in jail!!!! You can never be too safe on gun control just look at compton, long beach and L.A. the good guys have a real hard time getting a gun but if you wanted one w/o a sn just visit the nearby ghetto and you can get a fully automatic ak in minutes... I am happy arnold is in charge

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: Visiting Cali..

101Combat Vet said:
Even if I was desperate enough to go there on vacation I would be too afraid they heard I had some guns and throw me in jail!!!! You can never be too safe on gun control just look at compton, long beach and L.A. the good guys have a real hard time getting a gun but if you wanted one w/o a sn just visit the nearby ghetto and you can get a fully automatic ak in minutes... I am happy arnold is in charge

Well it really isn't Arnold's fault (other than the 50 cal ban) as it is his predecessor Gay Davis and senators Barbra Boxer & Diane Feinstein. Man what I would give to get rid of the both of them, but they both have Way too much Liberal & green money.

Rob $.02

·
Registered
76 Posts
The public school system here (ABQ/NM) has it's own police force.

They are not allowed to carry their guns (Glock 22) during school hours. Guns are kept locked in the trunk of their cars. If they need them they need permission to arm from an top tier APS administrator (not the principal). Even if there is an incident. No discretion allowed, no exception for an emergency. No kidding.

They are allowed to arm/carry after the last class in the dictrict lets out, not the last class in their school. They run 3 shifts, and must disarm/lock up the guns before the first class of the day starts.

Makes about as much sense as having the city/county cops disarm during business/banking hours...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts