MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best choice of night sight for M&P?

I like Truglo TFO, but i guess they don't make one for M&P...

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Factory front warren rear IMO.

I carry the factory tritium, and warren rear

Talk to david Bowie about the bigdot night sights.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have mine set just like Jesters. When the Warren sight is available with the Tritium tube under the rear notch, I will get that one. The Warren sight is fast. Here are a few pics of this set up.

Ron

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
ront said:
I have mine set just like Jesters. When the Warren sight is available with the Tritium tube under the rear notch, I will get that one. The Warren sight is fast. Here are a few pics of this set up.

Ron

Hey brother,

That looks like a real nice setup i am weary of getting sights installed w/o shipping because the local gunshops do not know a lot about the m&p and most glockheads might like to sabotage so trusting a complete stranger with my first line of defense is kinda scary. but if i want to chalk up a couple more $$$ i could send it to dan and get that setup what was the total cost????

·
Registered
471 Posts
101Combat Vet, the cost was about $100 with shipping if I remember correctly. I got them from the M&P Store here. As far as having someone else change the sights for you, I did it myself. I sure have no experience either. A friend of mine and myself did all of the work. You will need a good vice, a hammer, a brass punch and some patience. That front sight is in there hard!! Do a search here on the forums. There are several that have changed their own sights with good results.

Ron

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Changing sights is not overly difficult, just follow the steps!! Order you stuff from Jester, best CS I have ever experienced!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts