MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can purchase night sights for my M&P compact? I searched the internet and can not find anything. S&W wants $200.00 to install them.

·
Registered
367 Posts
There should be a M&P store link at the top of your page every now and then. They have them.

Don't get Smith to do it. I tried that too. Too expensive.

Oh, they are the same as the full size (according to S&W)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd like a set of front and rear S&W night sights, but all I ever see listed is the front sight only. I hear Meprolight will be rolling them out this summer.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I too need some night sights for my new M&P40C. A set from Meprolight would be nice. I've been very happy with their sights in the past. But I don't want to wait until summer to get my compact ready to use. If somebody has the S&W factory night sights on their M&P pistol, maybe they can past along some details and their impression. I'd like to know about rear notch and front blade widths, etc. Thanks.

----Wyley

·
Registered
367 Posts
I originally wanted to go with TFO's on the front and back but I might just do a Warren rear and stock front NS instead. The rear dots are annoying me lately. I think I'm going to paint my rear dots gray to see if that is a nice middle ground before swapping anything.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Are "TFO" (as in Tritium Fiber Optic) sights available for the M&P? Last I heard, TruGlo had not yet got them out for the M&P. I have these on two of my "other polymer pistols" and I love them. They really help my "over 50" eyes get a fast sight alignment, plus they're good in the dark. I have the set up with green up front and yellow in the back to help eliminate the confusion when things are already hectic enough.

---Wyley

·
Registered
648 Posts
politegunner said:
Are "TFO" (as in Tritium Fiber Optic) sights available for the M&P? Last I heard, TruGlo had not yet got them out for the M&P. I have these on two of my "other polymer pistols" and I love them. They really help my "over 50" eyes get a fast sight alignment, plus they're good in the dark. I have the set up with green up front and yellow in the back to help eliminate the confusion when things are already hectic enough.

---Wyley

Trijicon is now making them for the M&P and I have a bunch on order.

C4

1 - 8 of 8 Posts