MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I find a good set of night sights for my MP9C. ? I've looked around the internet but no one I've found so far has them for this gun. Also looking for extended mags. I though I saw somewhere that a 17 rd mag was available, now I can't find it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You can get the factory night sights from S&W... Trijicons.

Extended Compact mags? In 17 rounds? I don't think so. You can get 17 round fullsize mags, they will work in the Compact but look really stupid. The extension does not add round counts to the compact mags. jus add length to the mag to get your pinky in the gun for better control.

Hub

·
Registered
471 Posts
How much are the "factory night sights from S&W... Trijicons"? I had Trijicons on my G27 and really liked them. In fact that is one of the only things I am missing so far
. Are the S&W factory night sights the Novac style also? This is the first gun I have had with the Novac sights and I do like them.

Thanks, Ron

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Yes, they are Novak just like the standard sights.

#39010-front sight-$52.50

#39079-rear sight-$123.90

·
Registered
84 Posts
You can also get them from Brownells.com

I am relativley sure the full size are the same as the compact... Yukon can confirm this.

Hub

·
Registered
71 Posts
yes, this info is defenitly appreaciated...it is on my "to buy" list. Just found out tonight that I may have a connection to someone that works at SW so I may be picking up a full size M&P9 to compliment my compact as well as night sights for a reduced price....we shall see.

Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts