MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know why S & W has no mention of the MP Compact on their web site? People are out there shooting a gun that doesn't exist!! :roll:

·
Registered
270 Posts
TxPhantom said:
Anyone know why S & W has no mention of the MP Compact on their web site? People are out there shooting a gun that doesn't exist!! :roll:[/quot

I had that same question..I had bought mine a week ago and called Smith & Wesson to get a extra mag and a extra grip extention and they said that parts are not available to sell yet,maybe in a few weeks....If the gun is for sale then the parts should be too!!!!!

O

·
0 Posts
since the compact is so new i am sure that smith and wesson is saving all the parts for warranty guns that come back as time goes on they will have extra parts to sell. It is still hard to get mags for the full size

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Not really hard to get mags for full size, I have them in stock, they just sell fast.

O

·
0 Posts
no one has them local where i live not even at the last 3 gun shows i went to. I know where i can get them but ill wait for buds to get them back in stock for 29 bucks and not pay 35 or 40 cause i want 3 or 4 more

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Compact on S & W web site now...

Just went to the Smith & Wesson web site and there it was!!! The MP Compact is now on their site. Checked all the local (North Dallas) gunstores and found only two that had a compact. Both were 9mm. One was priced at $510.00 & the other was $499.99. That's about $90.00 to $100.00 more than I paid for my MP40.

Do I want to go ahead & pay the price & buy it now or wait for the competition to bring down the price?????? :? :roll: :? :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts