MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have been searching this forum for some time now and decided to register since I plan on purchasing a hand gun shortly. I have never owned a pistol before but have used plenty of long guns for hunting and target practice. I have my sights on the full size models more so than the compact even though i plan to carry.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Welcome! Where in FL are you from?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live near UCF outside Orlando. Anybody know of any good ranges or shops? I recently moved from up north and don't know where the good places are down here

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm currently looking for a place to purchase the mp9 but feel the shops I've been to have been a bit pricey. I might venture out to the coast because shops out there are substantially better than in the city

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Welcome to the site.

Try Florida Gun Exchange in Port Orange. They have a web site and their prices are usually very good. They also do a lot of gun shows.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've taken a look at their website and I will be giving them a call for sure. Does anyone know if they currently have a flier out? I know they did during the holiday.

·
Registered
597 Posts
The Gun Shop on SR 44 in leesburg is a stocking S&W dealer, that's where I got my M&P 9 with the case, blade tech holster and double-magazine pouch for 529 before the 50$ MIR and 2 magazines. It's west on SR44 between 27 and 301.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congrats on the decision for the MP.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts