MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I was referred to this forum by the guys over at smith-wessonforum

I get to pick up my M&P 9mm this friday morning and I cannot wait. This is the first gun I've ever bought before, but I was raised around guns my entire life. But Im 21 and just got my CCW, so I purchased my first pistol ever.

Im very happy with my decision considering I almost went with the Glock 19 until I picked up the M&P.

Looking forward to getting to know about my gun a little more from this site

-Cameron

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adam500 said:
Nice to see someone else from Florida!!! what part are you from?

Adam

ummmm....... Daytona....

haha, thanks for the welcome

Got some sad news today
I have a NC driver's license, but I have to have a Florida ID with my current address on it in order to purchase a gun. So i went to the DMV with a copy of my birth certificate to get an ID but they wouldn't give it to me b/c it was copy of my birth certificate and not the original! So now I have to wait until my CCW License arrives in 2 weeks in order to pick up my M&P! I'm so sad :'(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Stranded in Daytona said:
Hey guys,

I was referred to this forum by the guys over at smith-wessonforum

I get to pick up my M&P 9mm this friday morning and I cannot wait. This is the first gun I've ever bought before, but I was raised around guns my entire life. But Im 21 and just got my CCW, so I purchased my first pistol ever.

Im very happy with my decision considering I almost went with the Glock 19 until I picked up the M&P.

Looking forward to getting to know about my gun a little more from this site

-Cameron

Welcome Brother!

Good to see another Floridian on the site.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Stranded in Daytona said:
[quote name='Adam500']Nice to see someone else from Florida!!! what part are you from?

Adam

ummmm....... Daytona....

haha, thanks for the welcome

Got some sad news today
I have a NC driver's license, but I have to have a Florida ID with my current address on it in order to purchase a gun. So i went to the DMV with a copy of my birth certificate to get an ID but they wouldn't give it to me b/c it was copy of my birth certificate and not the original! So now I have to wait until my CCW License arrives in 2 weeks in order to pick up my M&P! I'm so sad :'([/quote]

Welcome to the world of real I.D. But you needed to get rid of that North Cakallaky I.D. anyway. LoL

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the site and the M&P; there is alot of really good information and experience on this site which has helped me out tremendously. Also good to see another Florida M&P owner.

·
Registered
377 Posts
What's up! You'll love this site. West coast here. I went to Daytona/Deland for spring break last year and went skydiving. Freakin' awesome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts