MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this beauty up today and my new Comp-Tac MTAC holster arrived in the mail this afternoon as well. If I had a cigar, I'd have thrown it in the photo too just to have the complete ATF trifecta.

I absolutely love this gun. Easily the best weight, size, design for a carry 1911 that I've ever owned. She'll be replacing my M&P 40c as my daily carry firearm.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
yeah that is a beautiful picture, and the gun looks great too.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now THAT is a fine piece of machinery right there! 1911 .45ACP... State of the Art for 100 Years.

My H&K P2000 .40SW should be here soon. I went ahead and ordered an MTAC holster, single mag carrier and a few extra mags for it today. With any luck, it will all arrive about the same time as the gun itself.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Broadside said:
Now THAT is a fine piece of machinery right there! 1911 .45ACP... State of the Art for 100 Years.

My H&K P2000 .40SW should be here soon. I went ahead and ordered an MTAC holster, single mag carrier and a few extra mags for it today. With any luck, it will all arrive about the same time as the gun itself.

'Didn't mean to threadjack David but all custom (and even not so custom) 1911s are classics and you've got a beauty in yours my friend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts