MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, that's right... I'm new.

I found my way here with some help from a friend of mine (I'll let him show himself if he reads this, I don't know if he wants to own up to being responsible for bringing me in here. =)

Recently proud owner of an M&P9C (Christmas present from my dad & girlfriend, and yes, I realize I need to marry that girl eventually...=), I've now put 300 rounds through it and I love it. Got my eye on an M&P full size in the .40, but that's a while off.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Welcome! Before you propose, ask her if she'd like a ring, or a couple of guns. If she says guns, marry her on the spot.

·
Registered
505 Posts
my g/f would tell me a ring and how much i was supposed to spend on it ...LOL

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome.....

Welcome!!!! I guess your girlfriend wouldn't want me and I'm probably older than your dad and he won't adopt me, so I guess I'll have to buy my own guns.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Welcome! I heard of someone that got married on 4/4 at 4:44pm and the bride and groom gave each other matching 44's. Just a thought.

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alan0269 said:
Welcome! I heard of someone that got married on 4/4 at 4:44pm and the bride and groom gave each other matching 44's. Just a thought.

That'd be great, but I'm 3 years late.

(Oh crap... did I just speak in rhyme?)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome

Hey Laine,

I'm glad you finally found this place. You'll enjoy it I'm sure. We'll have to do something to get that round count up a bit though...

MC

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome. I've never got a gun from a g/f but one gave me a medieval spiked flail. ::shrug:: I like weapons. ;> Enjoy the pistol, I don't hink I'll get tired of my mp9 full size anytime soon.

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
2 Posts
My husband took me to a gun show, told me I could get a gun or he'd take me to get a diamond for valentines day last year. I brought home a steyr M9, loved it started shooting competition with it. Then right before Christmas he took me to Buckeye Outdoors and got me the S&W M&P 9mm. It feels like it was made for me and will be my competition gun this year. I bought him the Henry Golden Boy 22.lg riffle, so he can have a lot of fun with it for less money.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts