MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
HECK YEAH!! that's about the cheapest i've seen! You better jump on that, it's about 100 bucks less than all the ones i'm tryin to buy...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW that price is cheaper than bud's That is the first and probably the last that will ever happen

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
That's the best price I've seen on the .45.

Make sure they don't get you with shipping charges.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
josh said:
$484.95 delivered from Bud's or $479.95 delivered from Gilbert's. Exactly $5 cheaper than Bud's.

It still beats em buddy

·
Registered
910 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='josh']$484.95 delivered from Bud's or $479.95 delivered from Gilbert's. Exactly $5 cheaper than Bud's.

It still beats em buddy
[/quote]

All I want to know is where the hell were these prices when I bought my .45? :?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Like you need to save any money Josh, you and Morgan are the ballers of the site

Jason pick her up brother, bring her with you when you come down!!! :twisted:

josh said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet'][quote name='josh']$484.95 delivered from Bud's or $479.95 delivered from Gilbert's. Exactly $5 cheaper than Bud's.

It still beats em buddy
[/quote]

All I want to know is where the hell were these prices when I bought my .45? :?[/quote]

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LMAO
I knew that was coming

josh said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Like you need to save any money Josh

Well, it certainly wouldn't hurt! Could always put it towards more guns!
[/quote]

·
Registered
41 Posts
That's about as good a price as I've seen lately. I paid 450 for mine at Sportsman's warehouse but every place around here has been close to 550 for awhile

·
Registered
149 Posts
My Ex-Girlfriend has been looking for a handgun. She went to a shop and they offered her $400.00 for a used LNIB M&P45!! I told her she should have bought it on the spot.

·
Registered
5 Posts
4864 said:
My Ex-Girlfriend has been looking for a handgun. She went to a shop and they offered her $400.00 for a used LNIB M&P45!! I told her she should have bought it on the spot.

You would not be the reason the EX is looking are you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
New M&P45 owner as of a few weeks ago. Free range bag was delivered today.

I paid $474 out the door with the Law Enforcement pricing, also came with 3 mags instead of 2.

Really enjoying it so far, so much so that I am considering a 9mm "C" version.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts